Full Arch Implants
Drs. Bianco and Singh specialize in reconstructing both upper and lower jaws with dental implants. Full arch cases can involve complex treatment planning and surgical procedures and are best handled by specialists.
In the past, the only option to replace a full mouth of missing teeth was with conventional dentures ("plates"). Unfortunately, these are not a permanent solution and often need to be remade with time. With the advancements of dental implants, better and more permanent options exist to restore both your smile and your overall look!
A team approach is taken to your care to determine which option best address your needs and desires. A restoring dentist or a prosthodontist (dental prosthetics specialist) and an oral surgeon will comprehensively evaluate both your bite and your overall esthetics to determine options available for you. The following are several options of full arch implant restorations:
- Fixed bridge on implants replacing individual crowns (fixed in place)
- Removable overdenture replacing multiple teeth (removable)
- Fixed hybrid prosthesis replacing multiple teeth (fixed in place)
Benefits of implant retained prosthesis
When all teeth are missing or in such condition that they need to be replaced, a full arch prosthesis anchored to dental implants is the best permanent solution. It is possible to replace a full jaw with dental implants and a prosthesis that results in a permanent, stable and high esthetic solution. Many benefits exist:
- Restore a natural bite and chewing ability
- A stable solution that will serve you for life
- Anchored in place preventing them from falling down during speech or function and avoid embarrassment
- Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
- Create a more youthful appearance by augmenting the tissues of the face
The treatment procedure and number implants required is largely dependent on the specific conditions and the treatment plan selected. Drs. Bianco and Singh
will help you find the best and most affordable option to satisfy all of your needs. Most patients report that they were much more comfortable following the procedure than they had anticipated! The doctors of this practice are licensed to administer intravenous (IV) sedation
which will ensure efficiency and comfort for each and every patient in a safe manner.
Call to schedule your implant consultation today!